Geeks In Love Geeks In Love

Good job Mr. Kepple!

That was awesome, best LD music video in my opinion. It had the whimsy of an animutation, and captured the awesomeness of the song well. Keep it up!

-Plunge from the LD forums

TmsT responds:

Cheers! Good to see that people still use "whimsy" every now and then.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

Good message, appropriate place to let it be known

I have stayed away from eBaums for quite some time now, knowing that they take credit for most of the things on their site, with it not actually being theirs. Good job on the animation, and I liked the song, it had nice rythym.

Bureau of Justice: Ep 1 Bureau of Justice: Ep 1

Hey Sporkman, Plunge here, Good job on the Flash!

I like to see original flash here on the portal and this is pretty good. I cant't wait to see more, so keep it up!

UFA UFA

Yeah, of course I remember this!

This was one of my favorite games, back in the day!

The Dead Case The Dead Case

Great Game, I relly likr this style!

It is really big and challenging. I am stuck, after the first try to go through the gate, and i have gotten rid of the other ghosts, and all of my items. The only ghost left is the library one, and he wont tell me anything new...

Retshark responds:

Use the help menu, indeed. The library ghost does tell you where to go... the graveyard. ;)

Swedish Saveloy Swedish Saveloy

Great Game!

This is really fun, I like this style of game. And it has so many Sam & Max references! Worlds Largest Scud Missle is just like Worlds Largest Ball of twine, it even has Sam & Max's car in it.