Geeks In Love Geeks In Love

Good job Mr. Kepple!

That was awesome, best LD music video in my opinion. It had the whimsy of an animutation, and captured the awesomeness of the song well. Keep it up!

-Plunge from the LD forums

TmsT responds:

Cheers! Good to see that people still use "whimsy" every now and then.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

Good message, appropriate place to let it be known

I have stayed away from eBaums for quite some time now, knowing that they take credit for most of the things on their site, with it not actually being theirs. Good job on the animation, and I liked the song, it had nice rythym.

Bureau of Justice: Ep 1 Bureau of Justice: Ep 1

Hey Sporkman, Plunge here, Good job on the Flash!

I like to see original flash here on the portal and this is pretty good. I cant't wait to see more, so keep it up!

Taishi Ep 1: Enter Lotus Taishi Ep 1: Enter Lotus

Good to see this series back

I was a fan of the old version of this sereis that was out a while ago, and I am happy to see the series back again. I am willing to help with any voice roles you need.

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

WOOHOOO NEW MADNESS!

I thought that you would never make another! Is this the last? Or will our hero come back once more to take revenge? This is definately my favorite Madness.

Bunnykill 2 Bunnykill 2

Very good, the next big action series!

I can definately see the Madness influence in this animation, but it also has it's own unique style. I think that this can replace madness as the big kill-everyone series. I hope to see more of these.

"Well" Done "Well" Done

Nicely done!

It's clever and funny, I loved how it all just flows and has no real explnation, it worked really well. I just hope that it's not a true story.

Spiderman Sketches Spiderman Sketches

That was pretty funny!

Your art is fair, but the movie is funny enough for it not to have to be. The only thing is it was too short, and the movies go from one to the next way too fast.

Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

Oh my god! This is what goes through my head!

Congratulatons- this movie has made my favorites list, I just love it so damn much!

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

...

Wow! I am completely in awe. this is so good that I actually cried when it was over, and i just blankly stared into the computer screen for about 2 minutes.
This is simply amazing! You are WONDERFUL, I love this movies style, and can't wait for the next one! The way you do things is just perfect- sets the tight mood and everything. I love how during the action scene there is no music, it just gives it a great feel! And the Part in the begginning was very moving, that was well done too. Congratulations, you are my favorite author and this is my favorite movie!

RobsH66 responds:

Thanks a lot! I appreciate the compliments.